Increase and retain Dallas CPA Society (DCPAS) membership by designing and implementing beneficial programs and providing services that meet the needs of the members.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
Now that you are knowledgeable of this committee, to volunteer Click Here to select your committee preferences.
- Annually review committee charge and modify objectives, responsibilities, and activities as necessary to accomplish the goals of the DCPAS Strategic Plan.
- Develop leadership skills of committee members in order to have a smooth leadership transition from year to year.
- Hold meetings when necessary.
- Promote all activities sponsored by DCPAS.
- All members should effectively communicate the value and benefit of membership. The committee should conduct the following activities:
- Contact all new CPAs and solicit their membership in the DCPAS and TSCPA.
- Contact members who do not pay dues promptly and encourage them to retain their membership.
- Maintain a list of non-member CPAs as prospective members and annually solicit their membership.
- Coordinate receptions and social events honoring new CPAs.
- Strive to involve all members in DCPAS activities. The committee should promote networking activities.