1. Member fees are available to:
2. CPAs who are not TSCPA members pay the non-member rate. Non-member CPAs can not be sponsored by a Chapter member.
- Non-CPA staff of Dallas CPA Society (DCPAS) members
- Sponsored non-CPA guests of DCPAS members
- TSCPA members (including DCPAS and other chapter members)
3. Walk-in registrants are accepted on a space-available basis. A walk-in fee of $5.00 applies to the programs at the DCPAS facility.
4. Reservations are held for 15 minutes after start time. At that time walk-ins will be admitted in pre-registered participants’ places. No standby lists are made before a class begins.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
5. CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be given on cancellations received within 48 hours of the course; however, a registration may be transferred to another individual. All cancellations are subject to service charges according to the following schedule:
6. A registration may be transferred to another individual if you cannot attend the course.
- For courses greater than 3 hours in length, cancellations subject to $30 fee.
- For courses less than 3 hours, cancellations subject to a $5 fee, when at the Chapter facility; $10 when held at an outside facility.
7. For parking information go here!