For Information on how to place your Classified Ad here and in our Visions eNewsletter [Click Here].
|Employee Recruiting Services|
Credit Analyst - Dallas, TX|
ORIX USA Corporation, ORIX Corporate Capital - Proprietary Investing
ORIX Corporate Capital Proprietary Investing is seeking an Analyst in its Dallas, Texas headquarters. ORIX USA is a diversified financial services company, and its Proprietary Investing Group manages nearly $2 billion in assets.
Responsibilities will include supporting portfolio managers and business unit leaders in surveying financial markets, identifying new investment opportunities and monitoring the performance of current holdings. Investment research will largely focus on the leveraged bank loan market, but could also include the high yield bond market and the public equity markets. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience evaluating many investments over several industries in nearly every part of the capital structure.
Specific tasks will include gathering and modeling historical financial data, projecting future performance, valuing companies and their debt and equity instruments, synthesizing research reports, monitoring securities markets for news releases, performing industry analysis, reviewing legal documents, listening to conference calls, and summarizing findings. Candidates must possess a strong quantitative aptitude, a diligent work ethic, a disciplined attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and performance-driven environment.
This is an ideal transitional opportunity for the Certified Public Accountant with a public audit background to move into investing.
A Bachelor's degree with extensive course work in finance, accounting, economics or mathematics plus 1-2 years of relevant professional experience is required. Public audit/accounting experience with CPA designation is strongly preferred. CFA certification is a plus. Candidates must exhibit a strong interest in the financial markets with the ability to read and comprehend balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flows and the associated disclosures.
ORIX offers very competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment where there is opportunity for advancement.
Please forward your resume to ORIX USA Corp., Attention: Human Resources Department, 1717 Main Street, 8th Floor, Dallas, TX 75201, Fax (214) 237-2043 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.orix.com.
ORIX is an EOE committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes a drug-free environment.
VHA Inc. is a national network of not-for-profit health care organizations working together to improve performance and efficiency in clinical, financial and operational management. Since 1977, when VHA established the first hospital membership organization, the company has applied its knowledge in analytics, contracting, consulting and network development to help members and customers achieve their strategic objectives. In 2013, VHA delivered $2.2 billion in savings and additional value to members. Serving 5,000 health system members and affiliates, VHA represents more than a quarter of the nation's hospitals. VHA also serves more than 118,000 non-acute health care customers enterprise-wide. VHA is based in Irving, Texas, and has 12 regional offices across the U.S. VHA, together with UHC, owns Novation, a supply chain company, and aptitude™, the health care industry's first online direct contracting market. VHA also owns Provista, a supply chain company serving the non-acute market as well as hospitality, education and corporate markets.
VHA has been ranked as one of the best places to work in health care by Modern Healthcare since the publication introduced this list in 2008.
For more information, visit www.vha.com and follow us on Twitter (@VHAInc).
Title: Sr. Accountant Location:Irving, TX (Las Colinas)
- Manage consulting project system data to allow for billing and revenue recognition processing, including but not limited to: project system setup, maintenance of billing and revenue milestones, processing of invoices and revenue recognition jobs
- Read and understand accounting related clauses in our client project contracts.
- Determining proper client engagement / product revenue recognition
- Maintenance of ledgers and accounts and compliance with accounting standards with focus on project / client engagement revenue accounting
- Assure timely and accurate reporting of all financial transactions
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing balance sheet reconciliations. (Specifically Billed / Unearned and Earned/Unbilled Accounts )
- Prepare monthly accounting statements/reports and accompanying analyses
- Participate and/or lead special projects (ex: study and recommend accounting methods, procedures; ad-hoc reporting requests; department goals)
- Develop, maintain and revise internal controls to ensure integrity of the financial statements
- Provide information for Operational Finance's budgeting and forecasting activities
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- Hold an active CPA
- Minimum of 4 years accounting experience
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Aviation CPA firm is seeking a sales representative in the Texas area to sell tax software for business aircraft owners. Full or part time, work from home or office. We provide support and leads. Generous commission structure. Requires two days of training in Fort Lauderdale. You should have a tax background and experience with the general aviation industry in your area. Send resume to: Fax 954-467-8893 or Email: email@example.com.
The Real Estate Fund Accountant/Sr. Real Estate Fund Accountant is responsible for accounting functions relating to a real estate portfolio consisting of office, multi-family, industrial, retail and hotel properties to include joint ventured properties. Responsible for processing, reviewing, analyzing, and recording property and portfolio related operating data into financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Verify, review and analyze property and entity level general ledgers. Responsible for general and advanced accounting functions and for meeting deadlines.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Prepare work papers and ensure the fulfillment of financial reporting requirements for external and internal audits and tax accountants.
- Prepare quarterly CAM accrual adjustments and annual CAM reconciliations.
- Ensure that all property and tenant information is up to date and correct in the Yardi system.
- Record the fair value adjustments for investments in real estate and debt.
- Assist in forecasting monthly financial results and cash projections. Reviews budget to actual results and advises management of trends.
- Assist with special projects and other related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 5+ yrs. Accounting experience w/ solid fundamental accounting skills, 10+ yrs. preferred
- 3+ yrs. Real Estate Industry accounting experience,
- Must be able to travel regularly to San Antonio for initial 2 months of training; monthly travel thereafter until fully trained
At USAA Real Estate Company our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including business casual dress attire, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership, educational and professional designation assistance and much more! https://www.usrealco.com/careers/benefits.aspx
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills; Yardi familiarity a plus
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
To apply or find out more information please email: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Controller - Denton, TX. Links Construction, LLC www.linksconstruction.biz
- Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Internal controls
- Documentation and implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Taxes (property, payroll, income, franchise, sales, unemployment) - preparation and filing; liaison with CPA firm on taxes prepared externally
- Treasury/Cash Management
- Loan Administration/Debt accounting
- External audit coordination
- Human Resources
- IT issues as they affect Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Training and supervision of three accounting staff persons
- Software conversion from QuickBooks to Viewpoint, member of implementation team
This position reports to the Links Construction President and the Orison Holdings (parent company) Corporate Controller.
- Finance or Accounting degree, CPA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Accounting or Finance with graduated levels of responsibility
- 5 years of experience in the Construction industry, preferably with a General Contractor
- Viewpoint experience strongly preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Sales tax experience
- Multi-state experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Supervisory experience required
Qualified applicants please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
GS Dallas Group a multi unit owner of Subway and Massage Envy, located in North Dallas near Plano is looking for a highly motivated individual for the position of an Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+years’ experience in a fast-paced accounting environment. The Accountant will help manage the day-to-day activities and various responsibilities of the accounting department.
Input and process accounts payable transactions
Prepare and/or review monthly journal entries and account reconciliation
Prepare and review other GL account reconciliation
Check payroll, interact with supervisors and vendors
Reconcile bank for cash and credit sales
Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting information
Prepare monthly/quarterly sales tax returns and other tax filings as necessary.
Special projects and other ad hoc assignments as required
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or management
Strong Excel skills
Good knowledge of QuickBooks software is a must
Excellent interpersonal/communication and multi-tasking skills required
The ability to meet deadlines is a must in this position.
Salary range: $40K - $60K
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Practices for Sale and Wanted|
Practices For Sale in North TexasWest Arlington CPA practice, gross $113K; Arlington tax andaccounting practice, gross $270K; North Dallas tax andaccounting practice, gross $350K; Gainesville, Texas CPA practice, gross $204K; West of Ft. Worth CPA practice, gross $1.1M; Greenville, Texasarea practice, gross $66K; East Fort Worth tax practice, gross $58K; Dallas (Stemmons Corridor/Love Field area) CPA practice, gross $63K; Coleman EA tax and accounting practice, gross $241K; Palestine area CPA practice, gross $143K; Bridgeport tax and accountingpractice, gross $120K; Wichita Falls CPA practice, gross $552K; Tyler/Longview area CPA practice, gross $464K; East Texas CPA practice, gross $530K; Denton CPA practice, gross $313K; Addison CPA practice, gross $113K; Dallas (University Park/Preston Hollow area) CPA practice, gross $168K; Dallas (near downtown) tax andaccounting practice, gross $200K; Bedford CPA practice, gross $461K; Plano CPA practice, gross $247K; Parker County CPA practice (with DFW clients), gross $372K. For more information, call us at 800-397-0249 or visit us online at www.accountingpracticesales.com and register for free email updates.|
Thinking of selling?
Accounting Practice Sales is located in North Texas and is the leading marketer of accounting and tax practices here and nationwide. We have a large buyer pool as well as the experience to help you find the right fit for your firm and negotiate the best price and terms. To find out more about our risk-free and confidential services, call Ryan Pannell with The Holmes Group at 800-397-0249 or send an email to email@example.com.
|Copier and Printing Supplies||
|Training and Seminars||
For Information on how to place your Classified Ad here and in our Visions eNewsletter [Click Here].