For Information on how to place your Classified Ad here and in our Visions eNewsletter [Click Here].
|Employee Recruiting Services|
Field Examiner Sr.|
As a Field Examiner in the Business Credit division of PNC, this position is open on location. 50% of travel is required and Asset Based Lending experience is preferred. Your essential job functions include:
Required Education and Experience
- Performs independent analysis on existing and prospective Borrower's collateral records and financial reports in order to determine / assess collateral values that secure loans and/or credit worthiness. 'Leads' the more critical / complex / higher risk profile Field Examinations on existing and prospective Borrowers, including Recurring Field Examinations on work out credits, as well as New Business Surveys and Prefund Field Examinations on prospective Borrowers.
- Performs in-depth testing, valuation and analysis of collateral (generally Accounts Receivable and Inventory) securing the loans to existing and prospective Borrowers in order to verify existence, and to identify and highlight areas of collateral weakness or deterioration. Evaluates accounting system controls and data integrity, and managerial control oversight. Reviews and evaluates borrowers accounting personnel. Verifies that collateral is being reported and managed per the terms and conditions stipulated in the Loan Document.
- Prepares the more complex Field Examination Reports and supporting workpapers that highlight germane findings and material variances found, conclusions reached, and related recommendations for improvement if necessary. Such reports are utilized by Portfolio Management and/or Credit Approval Committee to verify and/or determine the credit worthiness of collateral securing the existing and/or prospective loans and to make informed credit decisions.
- Communicates and escalates significant exam findings, concerns, delays or borrower limitations to lending and credit personnel. Identifies and reports matters related to collateral risk. Makes recommendations as it relates to the collateral supporting the loan and/or issues and concerns that are raised during the Field Exam due diligence process. Participates in meetings with the Relationship Manager, deal team (Field Examiners, Appraisers, Underwriters, Business Development Officers, and Credit Policy Manager) and/or existing or prospective Borrowers representatives (typically the CFO, CEO and/or Controller of the company) to discuss any collateral issues/areas of concern.
- Confirms proper reporting of collateral on the Borrowing Base Certificates. Ensures that the Borrowing Base is in compliance and being managed per the terms and conditions stipulated in the Loan Approval. Establishes the initial Borrowing Base Certificate (gross collateral, ineligibles, reserves, etc.), which determines the Eligible Revolver Availability on the day of funding, in addition to on-going collateral reporting requirement for the new account/borrower. Establishes initial reporting methods and procedures for the submission of supporting collateral documentation for new clients.
- Manages the due diligence process and directs the daily progress of field work performed by the other Field Examiners assigned to the Examination including both internal employees and/or outsource Field Examiner vendors, while on-site at the Borrowers premises, to ensure all assignments and duties are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Trains junior and new Field Examiners. Evaluates junior / new field examiners progress and reports such to the Recurring Business Regional Field Examination Manager. When necessary, reviews Field Examination reports and workpapers performed / completed by less experienced Field Examiners. Assists the Recurring Business Regional Field Examination Manager on Special Projects as assigned.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered
For full job description and to learn more visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword "Field Examiner Sr."
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other categories protected by law.
Director Fiscal Reports & Accounting Operations
A career at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW)
Dallas, TX is your chance to be part of an amazing team at a nationally recognized and dynamic academic medical center where education, research and great medical care come together. We are currently seeking a Director Fiscal Reports and& Accounting Operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of annual financial reports in compliance with GASB, State of Texas and UT System guidelines. This position administers activities such as reconciliations, asset accounting, various financial reports and surveys, accounting oversight for UTSW affiliated 501(c)(3) corporations, coordinating month end and year end close activities between multiple departments, assist in developing and implementing efficiencies within the financial system (general ledger), oversight of the reimbursement process related to state appropriations between UTSW and the Texas State Comptroller's Office, assist in administering an endowment compliance program, coordinating audits performed by independent firms, along with designing and implementing policy and procedure.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in related field, and a CPA or Master's degree is strongly preferred. They will have 10+ years progressively responsible, related experience to include at least 3+ years in supervisory capacity.
To learn more and apply, please visit: http://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/dallascpas-dfraop
The Trinity River Authority is seeking a senior accountant for its finance department in Arlington, Texas to perform and monitor complex accounting activities for financial reporting, general ledger reconciliation and other accounting functions as may be assigned.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA are required. Master's degree is preferred. At least three years of experience in governmental accounting; knowledge of water/wastewater financing and accounting; and experience with Infor/Lawson software are plus.
- Reviews accounting records and transactions to assure conformance to statewide fiscal rules, accounting system procedures, and accounting policies
- Reviews, balances, and prepares monthly general ledger closures
- Generates quarterly and year-end financial reports
- Approves worksheets for external auditors
- Implements new Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) statements
- Interprets Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other regulatory requirements
- Ensures that controls exist to identify fraud, errors and irregularities in financial requirements
- Assists in reviewing documents for bond issuance, preparation of journal entries recording the delivery of bonds, and the development of amortization schedules for bond issuance costs
- Interprets complex financial information for management
- Assists in the design and development of financial policies and procedures
- Assists in the development of annual budgets
- Assists in year-end contract revenue journal entries
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested
- Performs with minimum supervision and exercises good judgment in day-to-day decisions
TRA offers a competitive starting salary range, along with a comprehensive benefits package including insurance programs, savings programs, paid time off and holidays. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should apply at www.trinityra.org or call 817-467-4343 to request an application.
North America Tax Manager
Bodycote is seeking a North America Tax Manager to be based in our Dallas Shared Service Center. We seek an experienced tax individual with a track record of successful accomplishments. The incumbent will ensure tax compliance for our NA Operations, to include U.S., Canada and Mexico. They will be responsible for all tax compliance and payments, forecasts, budgets, planning, incentives, audits and other related items. The ideal candidate will have a BS in Accounting, CPA preferred coming out of an industry business or top tier accounting firm. They will have 5+ years progressive experience in tax, 3+ in general accounting and 3+ in a supervisory role. MS Navision and/or Dynamics AX experience is a plus.
If you possess demonstrated skills in tax compliance, tax strategies, tax advisement and tax auditing,we want to talk to you. Interested applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with resume and salary requirements. In the subject line of the email, please state NA Tax Manager.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or on the basis of disability.
Walnut Glen Tower (Walnut Hill/Central)
GREAT DEAL! Terrific offices in Class A building near Northpark with views of downtown over lake with fountains. Convenient access to DART station. Prized, central location wherever you need to go in the Metroplex. Do business in a relaxed yet professional environment that includes administrative stations, conference room, kitchen, copier, phones, reserved garage parking, on-site restaurant and other amenities. A larger executive office and/or smaller offices/flex space for as little as $500/month. Why not have a professional location for your business and quality of life at work? Please call (214) 373-0404 for details.
|Practices for Sale and Wanted|
Practices For Sale in North TexasFar North Dallas CPA Practice, gross $306K; Dallas CPA Practice, gross $830K; Lufkin CPA Practice, gross $295K; East Fort Worth Tax Practice, gross $48K; Weatherford CPA Practice, gross $100K; Burleson CPA Practice, gross $185K; Dallas (Turtle Creek Area) CPA Practice, gross $102K. For more information, call us at 800-397-0249 or visit us online at www.accountingpracticesales.com and register for free email updates.|
Thinking of selling?
Accounting Practice Sales is located in North Texas and is the leading marketer of accounting and tax practices here and nationwide. We have a large buyer pool as well as the experience to help you find the right fit for your firm and negotiate the best price and terms. To find out more about our risk-free and confidential services, call Ryan Pannell with The Holmes Group at 800-397-0249 or send an email to email@example.com.
CPA Firm for Sale
Dallas area CPA firm grossing $900K, 60% accounting, 40% tax. Owner retiring. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. 6.30.16
It's time to begin planning your next busy season, and maybe a merger/succession plan. We are looking for firms like yours to merge with. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
|Copier and Printing Supplies||
|Training and Seminars||
For Information on how to place your Classified Ad here and in our Visions eNewsletter [Click Here].